Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Time Goes and Goes . . .

I have challenged myself to write a post every day - no matter what! Didn't do very good with my challenge to myself.  Will have to try harder in the future!  *sigh*  I get so sidetracked . . .I will get better!  Today I am skidding in just in time to post.  LOL  I have been organizing and saving files onto an external hard drive in the event of a crash.  I have one already but have decided to get another and split things up between family and crafty.  Will make it easier for the hubby to find the picture he is looking for.



I also purchased a subscription to Crafts and Things magazine.  I love the magazine, but have so many magazines (and of course, I have to save them all! LOL) that I thought I would try to purchase my magazines online if they offer the option.  I was reading my first issue of a digital magazine, and really enjoyed it.  You can still down load any of the patterns or print out any of the articles if you want a hard copy.  I think I may really like this way of having my magazines.  Don't you just love the cover image???  I am going to look at the issue more as the week goes on, would love to find that pillow as a project in the magazine!  If it is - it is one I would love to try my hand at!

Time to go back to my moving of files.  Not as much fun as blog reading, and magazine reading but I have ensure all my files are safe.

Until Next Time,

Renee

No comments: