Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Another Cosmos . . .

I had a little time, between Doctors appts, family time, and bed that I could spend doodle - ing in my art journal.  I was thinking of the theme word for Creative Every Day and created this doodle.  (I wish I was creative every day but alas, I am very proud of myself  if I can get in some free flow creative time once a week.  LOL)





I was dreaming of spring of course, as we are thigh deep in snow, and I remembered another Cosmos.  One of my favorite flowers are Cosmos . . .

Here are a few pictures of last years.  (can you find the little spider??)










Aren't they lovely??  I was never an avid gardener but now that I have the space, it is fun to grow different flowers than Tiger lillies and marigolds.  I can't wait for planting time, I am so tired of the cold.  We are getting hit with another cold spell.  All the lows are well below freezing, and some predicted are minus 2 and 3 degrees.  BRRRRRRRRR

Until Next Time,

Renee

No comments: