Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Book? Lets not forget the book!!!

I am really enjoying reading the Blogging for Bliss book.  I have found it to be written in laymans terms to make it very easy to understand.  In the first few chanpters, Tara talks about what blogging is, and also shares some bloggers with the readers.  I found both of these to appealing to my life . . .
http://heatherbullard.typepad.com 






I have followed Heather's blog for a few years now, as she is the editor to Flea Market Style magazine.  The magazine is a favorite of mine and I pick one up everytime a new one is available.


 

and

http://rosylittlethings.typepad.com

Alicia is a real person, writing from a real place in the world.  I was introduced to this blogger via the book and have found her writing to be heart warming.






Alicia has a book published, that if you are a stitcher, you would enjoy.





I have been really busy this week, trying to get back into the swing of things.  Work continues . . .and I continue. 

Oh, when I sit down, I am still working on the baby blanket.  Here is the picture I promised . . .





Time to go . . .lots to do!
Until Next Time,

Renee

No comments: